We carry Arcad’s arc flash analysis software, and they’re now pushing their latest update — version 5.0, for which they sent us an email the other day mentioning how they got “confirmed to meet NEC, CEC code and IEEE P 1584, NFPA 70E, CSA Z462 standard requirements” and received a certificate of compliance by a registered professional engineer in Ontario. This means that the use of their software will be backed by professional certification and guarantees that their information and technology follow standards within these professional sectors.
Arcad is also offering a beta version 2.0 of their DC analytic software “for direct current (DC) arc flash, shock hazard analysis and labeling.” With the beta, they are asking for people to assess and offer feedback so they can make the product the best and most expansive yet. To sweeten the deal, Arcad is offering a discount to all beta testers when the official version is released for general sale–how cool is that?
Visit their site for more info.
- Arc Flash Analysis Software Gets Upgrade in ArcAd v5.0
- Short Circuit Analytic version 1.0
- ETAP, Electrical Engineering Software, Arc Flash Software, Arc Flash Labels
- SKM System Analysis, Power System Software, and Arc Flash Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis Software
- Arc Flash Accident Video
- Arc Flash Software
- Easy Power, Arc Flash Analysis, Power System Software