Brother Label Maker Tape Review
My company sells label makers. Granted, they aren’t like the consumer level ones, like the Brother P-Touch brand.
WE sell industrial label makers meant for commercial operations, and the label tape we provide with our high-grade printers is of the highest quality. It is meant for offices, factories, warehouse, and other professional facilities.
The other day, I was in an office supply store–let’s say Staples– and I was checking out the refill tape that Brother and Dymo both sell, and I couldn’t believe how flimsy it was. I was planning on buying one of these small labeling machines in order to make tiny labels for our office files and other things. I couldn’t even get the backing paper off because I don’t have any fingernails.
I ended up using our LabelTac 4 to make our office labels, because I remembered that it can print on tape that is 1/2″ (or 12mm in Brother tape widths). We normally use it on widths like 3 and 4 inches.
At least I know that these labels will hold up a long time.
- Label Maker Reviews : Brother (PT-65) P-Touch Labeling System
- The Label Printer Buying Guide for Industrial and Commercial Purposes
- Thermal Label Printer Reviews : Brother Barcode Label Maker
- Brother Label Printer Reviews : P-Touch (PT-9600)
- Professional Label Printer : Brother P-Touch QL-570 Review
- Bumper Sticker Maker : Label Printer Review
- Label Maker Reviews : Dymo Label Writer 450
- Label Printer Reviews: Brady BMP21
- Industrial Label Printer Reviews : Brady Powermark