Caine’s Arcade : An Example of Lean?
I love this video – you may have seen it already when it was an initial viral hit, but I ask that you watch it again from a lean perspective. It’s about a plucky little boy who uses his energy and ingenuity to build a dream from nothing but old boxes and tape.
I like to think it’s an homage to two of the lean pillars, continuous improvement and customer value.
Titled “Caine’s Arcade,” it is very relevant to lean thinkers because of Caine’s natural inclination toward continually improving his selection and game quality. He never stops making things better, while always keeping his customers’ experience always in mind.
If you don’t smile from this video, you are cold and heartless.
- Why You’re Still A Lean Student – Using Lean Practice Routines to Avoid Common Growth Stunting
- Continuous Improvement: 3 Tips For Getting Management On-Board
- Trying to Implement Lean Manufacturing? Educate Yourself First.
- An Overview on Six Sigma Technique
- What is Lean Manufacturing? Watch this Cartoon
- Is Lean Too Elitist?
- Customer Service: It Can Make or Break a Business
- What is Lean Management?
- What is needed for Hiring for a Lean Culture?