This year, Creative Safety Supply is hosting a scholarship competition for college students. Students currently enrolled in a college, university, or technical school who have a minimum 3.0 GPA and are United States citizens are eligible to apply.
Those interested can find full eligibility details, as well as two essay questions, here: https://www.creativesafetysupply.com/scholarship/
Creative Safety Supply developed this scholarship program to support students pursuing higher education. On a daily basis, we work to help businesses achieve their goals and we wanted to help students achieve their goals, too. The winner of the competition will receive $1,000 to be applied toward educational expenses in 2017.
As part of the application process, we’re interested in hearing from students about their career goals and about ways they have used creative thinking to achieve academic or personal success. Finding creative solutions to common safety, compliance, and productivity problems is what we do, and we believe this kind of thinking plays an important role in any endeavor, whether that endeavor is in the workplace, education, or personal life.
Since we launched our scholarship program this summer, we’ve seen a positive response from students across the country. If you are or know an interested student, there’s still time to apply: the deadline for the scholarship is next Thursday, December 15th. A winner will be selected in January. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Two Scholarship Competitions for 2017
- 2016 Scholarship Award Winner Selected
- Introducing the Winner of the 2018 Winter Scholarship
- Introducing the Winner of the 2018 Fall Scholarship
- Introducing the Winner of the 2020 Fall Scholarship
- 2021 Spring Scholarship Award Winner Selected
- Introducing the Winner of the Summer Scholarship Award 2021
- 2019 Spring Scholarship Award Winner Selected