A quick, comprehensive run through of our DuraStripe aisle marking product line in a few minutes, which will save you and your business time and money!
I wanted to take a couple of minutes of your time to send you a ‘refresher course’ on the DuraStripe product line. Let me give our DuraStripe 101 class or go directly to our web site: https://www.creativesafetysupply.com/Durastripe/
DURASTRIPE SUPREME V AND DURASTRIPE LEAN
The DuraStripe family is your only true total solution for lean manufacturing tools, signage and aisle striping needs.
More durable than paint; stays crisp for years (2 year-warranty)
Premium quality, least expensive on the market
Fast to install, easy to reconfigure and maintain
No fumes, no tearing, no downtime
Clean room and USDA certified; no out gassing
The only smear resistant Black/yellow caution striping available
4-color fully customized signage, which installs in seconds, no curing time
DURASTRIPE SUPREME V
Fifth generation (V) of the original DuraStripe; we combined the best of two worlds: DuraStripe Lean and Supreme. The result: our DuraStripe Supreme V. The Supreme V is a superior choice under non ideal floor conditions (the low impact profile). It also has the added benefit of having tapered edges to eliminate most of the potential tripping & impact hazards.
DURASTRIPE LEAN or striping in almost any environment. DuraStripe Lean is an ideal tool for all your 5S Solutions.
When should you use the Lean or the Supreme V?
- Heavy Duty Floor Marking Tape
- SafetyTac Armor Tape Withstands the Most Extreme Environments
- Heavy Duty 5S Floor Tape
- Aisle Marking Tapes – Guidelines and Its Importance
- Three Tips to Maximize the Life of Your Floor Tape
- Floor Marking Tape – Your Guide to Safety
- 3 Tips to Maximize the Life of Your labels and signs
- Pipe Marking Tape Suppliers
- Aisle Marking Tape – 5 Strongest Tapes You have Ever Seen!– creativesafetysupply.com
- 5 Lean Manufacturing Tools that Work– creativesafetysupply.com
- Types of Floor Marking– creativesafetysupply.com