Some people have to work around energized and deenergized electrical panels, wires, and machinery on an almost daily basis in their homes and at their workplaces.
Make sure to work around deenergized equipment whenever physically possible.
If it is arc flash-related or home power-related, electricity can be a huge problem when lines go down or accidents happen.
Having knowledge of potential hazards and ways to prevent arc flash or electrocution is the first step to prevention.
Watch the video below and understand that electricity can kill.
- 8 Electricity Tips for Staying Safe
- Electrical Safety in Your Industrial Facility
- Arc Flash: Common Beliefs Debunked
- OSHA Electrical Safety Practices
- Wind Turbine safety – Top 5 Hazards