Last month, I wrote a blog post about the forklift training video that Creative Safety Supply sells in our training videos section, and I was made aware of this cool infographic (below) from Compliance and Safety about the hazards of forklifts, and the statistics of forklift accidents in the United States.
I was particularly amazed that forklift injuries rank in the top three of warehouse injuries and that 20,000 people are seriously injured every year from forklift-related accidents. Seems like 25% of them are from tipping over! Yikes, I’m guessing that one is preventable in most cases.
Featured By: Compliance and Safety DVDs
- National Forklift Safety Day
- Forking out Safety: Forklift Safety
- Safe Forklift Operation: Expert Tips for Parking
- Forklift Dangers that may Suprise You
- Twinkie Infographic : Dissection of a Bankrupt Snack Cake
- Free GHS Infographic