While many Lean thinkers would love to declare independence from old-fashioned, traditional, and ineffective “command and control” thinking, it’s a holiday (in the United States… belated Canada Day greetings to our friends up north), so we’ll remember the real Declaration of Independence.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Happy Independence Day. My own personal standardized work prevents me from saying “Happy July 4th!!” That said, it’s weird to have a holiday on a Wednesday… somebody please look into that. :-)…More at Blog — Lean Blog
Happy Fourth to All! From Creative Safety Supply
- How to Ensure “Happy Holidays” in the Workplace Are Actually Happy
- Forklift Safety Infographic
- Holiday Hazards – Your Safety Checklist
- The Hazard Controls of a Safe Work Environment
- Free Coupon Codes : Creative Safety Supply
- Can An Autonomous Environment Truly Exist Successfully?