On the Lean forum, a clever guy named Sam Xia shared his own personal kaizen success case study improving himself (with the ultimate goal being that he become LEAN).
He was weighing in at about 181 pounds, and set a goal for himself to lose 29 pounds in 90 days – which he did.
He illustrated his progress with a slideshow that explicitly explains every step of his PDCA, and analyzes everything in a very objective manner, which I think many people would be hard-pressed to do.
Here are a few photos that he shared:
Sam will be adding more as he continues to add more personal kaizen goals, and he will demonstrate how he plans to sustain his current lean self.
- The Skepticism of Kaizen
- Kaizen for the Workplace and Personal Spaces
- Kaizen Event Reduces Transport Waste & Optimizes Efficiency
- How to introduce Kaizen philosophy in education?
- Kaizen Tips from My Personal Experience
- Why Rethink Business With Kaizen?
- What Is a Kaizen Event?– creativesafetysupply.com
- Kaizen Training and Research Page | Learn About Kaizen– creativesafetysupply.com