LPS2 11 oz industrial strength lubricant
Keeping your machinery clean and friction-free is one of the best ways to maintain them and keep your business operating without adding maintenance issues to the operation. With that in mind, we’re offering a new line of industrial-grade lubricants, heavy duty degreasers, and contact cleaners from LPS Labs, one of the top manufacturers of professional maintenance products.
I used their LPS 2 lubricant the other day for a gearbox that was sounding pretty bad in our warehouse, and it is definitely of a higher caliber than some regular consumer-level sprays, like WD40.
Don’t get me wrong, I like WD-40 as lot, but this stuff clearly is made for more professional and industrial applications. It seemed to have more of a film-like property to it–where the WD-40 runs with a more water-like consistency. I don’t see having to add more in the near future, but we’ll see–that gearbox has always been a bit out of alignment, and I think it’s more than a single spray can remedy.
- New Products: UEI Test Instruments
- Industrial Labeling Solutions Gone Wrong
- Warehouse Safety Hazards
- The Label Printer Buying Guide for Industrial and Commercial Purposes
- Label Printer Reviews: Brady BMP21
- Creating a Plant Maintenance Guide
- Industrial Label Printers – What’s the Purpose?
- 7 Benefits of having an Industrial Label Maker
- Planned Maintenance– creativesafetysupply.com