Professional Label Printer : Brother P-Touch QL-570 Review
Made to hold up to everyday use (which, believe me, the definition of “everyday use” is very subjective in the world of professional label printers), the Brother QL-570 has everything that all the other QL-500 series has, like the ability to create high-resolution label images, 2.4 inch wide label printing ability, a 2 year warranty, heavy duty cutter, and easy access to labeling supplies via many consumer outlets.
Plus, it can churn out about one label per second. That’s fast!
Everything that is included with this label printer is good, except for the software. Before getting one of these products to try, I read a couple of online reviews that pointed to how poorly-executed the software is, but I had no idea how ridiculous it would really be.
After trying unsuccessfully to use it to print a simple address label, I had to reroute printing from MS Word to finally get it to work, but, in the printer’s defense, it worked like a charm minus he software
So, bottom line, ditch trying to even use the software and print from a program like Word or OpenOffice.
Have a label maker you’d like me to review–or do you have a review you’d like to send? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brother Label Printer Reviews : P-Touch (PT-9600)
- Label Printer Reviews: Brady BMP21
- Label Maker Reviews : Brother (PT-65) P-Touch Labeling System
- Thermal Label Printer Reviews : Brother Barcode Label Maker
- Bumper Sticker Maker : Label Printer Review
- Industrial Label Printer Reviews : Brady Powermark
- Brother Label Maker Tape Review
- Label Printer Software – Compatibility and Getting the Job Done Right
- The Label Printer Buying Guide for Industrial and Commercial Purposes