Manufacturing day has been slated for Oct 5th, 2012 to highlight the importance of manufacturing. Manufacturing Day displays the many high-skill jobs that are available within the manufacturing fields, group of public and private organizations.
This event is sponsored by the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International (FMA), the U.S. Commerce Department’s Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), Wisconsin MEP (WMEP) and Illinois Manufacturing Extension Center (IMEC). MEP is part of DOC’s National Institute of Standards and Technology.
According to mfday.com, “80 percent of American’s believe manufacturing is important to our economic prosperity, standard of living and national security. Yet only 30 percent would encourage their children to go into manufacturing as a career.”
Without the help of our skilled employees, our daily operations here at Creative Safety Supply would fail and we wouldn’t be able to meet our customer standards and expectations.
Make sure to check out mfday.com press release: http://www.mfgday.com/news/release-1
To find out more about Manufacturing Day, visit www.mfgday.com or call 888-394-4362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the Future of U.S. Manufacturing?
- Manufacturing Reports: China is Taking U.S. Jobs
- Use of computer technology in improvising welding techniques
- OSHA Helps Reduce Workplace Fatalities
- Arcad’s Arc Flash News
- Where Is the Recovery? S&P 500 Companies Outlooks for Future Are Pessimistic.
- Using Technology to Enhance Safety Engagement In The Workplace