TORONTO, ON – ARCAD Inc. is helping create a safer working environment for repair service people and electrical maintenance workers who service electrical systems by providing on-line and PC based software for short circuit and arc flash hazard analysis. The arc flash software will help a business meet OSHA, NFPA 70D, CSA Z462 regulations and code requirements.
SCA V1.0 (Short-Circuit-Analytic) software performs available fault currents calculations in three phase electric power systems. The program will take into consideration electrical parameters of the power supply as well as the power distribution system including cables, bus ducts, transformers, utility, motors, generators, etc. The software will automatically convert the entire system into a unique unit from which the short circuit current at each point is calculated. Because the process is simple and efficient, it will save a business money and time.
Short Circuit Analytic Capabilities are as follows:
- Computes contributions from generators and motors
- Prints out multi-page single line diagrams
- Calculates available 3-phase short circuit currents within your power distribution system
- Saves calculation results and equipment data
- Compliments ARCAD software for arc flash hazard analysis and labeling
Should you encounter any problem installing or running SCA V1.0, contact http://www.arcadvisor.com and they will assist you in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Arcad’s Arc Flash News
- Arc Flash Analysis Software
- Fault Calculations & Labeling: An Introduction
- The IEEE 1584 2018 Update: What’s Changed and Why It Matters
- Easy Power, Arc Flash Analysis, Power System Software
- Arc Flash Software