Our customers have had great luck printing from SKM and we recommend SKM to anyone looking for arc flash software.
SKM has a great support staff and they offer lots of training seminars to help their clients in using their software. After working with thousands of clients on arc flash, we have seen SKM grow to be a large company that have always put its customers first, if you have any questions please call 866-777-1360 or click on the links below.
A Brief History of SKM Software:
SKM Systems Analysis, Inc. is a California-based corporation founded in 1972.
They originally developed the DAPPER power system analysis software on a mainframe at the UCLA Computer Center. By 1978, DAPPER was running in time-share mode on the Control Data Corporation mainframe, and being used by engineers both in the United States and internationally.
The first PC version of DAPPER was released in 1981, followed in 1983 by the CAPTOR software. A_FAULT was developed in 1988 and IEC_FAULT in 1991, to provide ANSI and IEC-909 fault calculations.
SKM released Power Tools in 1995, completely rebuilding it from ground up using the latest Arc Flash development tools. The new Windows PTW line of software offers the same powerful studies that have been available in DOS, but adds greater flexibility.
No other software can match SKM’s Power Tools for project analysis flexibility, speed, or database integration. With over 35,000 users worldwide, no other software package has the breadth of support from the professionals in the engineering community of SKM Power Tools for Windows. From industry leaders like Cutler-Hammer, GE, Square-D and Siemens Westinghouse, to independent contractors and leaders in every industry, Power Tools is the application of choice when it comes to electrical engineering software.
Label Printers to Print Arc Flash Labels
- ETAP, Electrical Engineering Software, Arc Flash Software, Arc Flash Labels
- Thermal Label Printer Reviews : Brother Barcode Label Maker
- Arc Flash Analysis Software Gets Upgrade in ArcAd v5.0
- Why It Pays To Use Pre-Printed Arc Flash Labels
- Label Printer Software – Compatibility and Getting the Job Done Right
- Label Maker Reviews : Brother (PT-65) P-Touch Labeling System
- Identification Stickers
- Network Label Printers
- Arc Flash Software helps improve Arc Flash Safety– creativesafetysupply.com
- Electric Arc [Definition, Applications & Arc Flash]– creativesafetysupply.com
- Fault Tree Analysis– creativesafetysupply.com