Someone Started Everything for You?
FoxNews just published an article which quoted President Obama. In a recent speech he made he said, “If you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own.” President Obama’s comments might ring foul in some ears, but one thing is definitely true; At some point we all need help on our climb to the top. We need great teachers and mentors. We must not downplay the incredible creative and entrepreneurial energy that has been built in US business.
Businesses around the world constantly seek help in improving their policies, processes, and methods to keep their employees safe, maintain production quality, and improve their bottom line. This is lean. Facilitators, trainers, and experts all gleaned their knowledge from lessons learned from others or from lessons learned firsthand, and then they share that knowledge in an effort to be more efficient; To me, this is the meaning of lean.
- Can An Autonomous Environment Truly Exist Successfully?
- Are Safety Professionals Often Snake Oil Salesmen?
- Lean Six Sigma Project Closure – A Guide To Seeing Efficiency Improvement Through to the End
- A Conversation on How to be an Effective Safety Professional
- The One Part of Your Business You Shouldn’t Be An Innovator In
- Are you up to date with OSHA?
- So here’s how today started out…
- So You Want a Safer Work Floor…
- Performance Measurement in Health Care