We had such a positive response to our first scholarship competition in 2016 that we’ve decided to host two scholarship competitions in 2017. There will be a spring/summer application cycle and a fall/winter application cycle, with deadlines on July 15th and December 15th respectively.
Eligibility and application details are similar to last year’s competition. College, university, or vocational school students who have a GPA of at least 3.0 and are U.S. citizens can apply. Students must complete an application form and submit transcripts, as well as responses to two short essay questions.
The winner of the first application cycle will be announced by the end of August, and the $1,000 award will be sent to the student’s educational institution for fall semester expenses.
Do you know students who would be interested in our scholarship? Please pass this link along: https://www.creativesafetysupply.com/scholarship
At that page you’ll find full eligibility and application details.
We look forward to hearing from this year’s applicants!
- Creative Safety Supply’s First Annual Scholarship Competition Ends Dec.15
- 2016 Scholarship Award Winner Selected
- Introducing the Winner of the 2018 Fall Scholarship
- Introducing the Winner of the 2018 Winter Scholarship
- 2017 Summer Scholarship Award Winner Selected
- 2021 Spring Scholarship Award Winner Selected
- 2019 Spring Scholarship Award Winner Selected
- Introducing the Winner of the 2020 Fall Scholarship