On Forbes.com today, author Louis Woodhill writes about how GM, even after a major bailout 4 years ago, has squandered any chances for coming back, due in part to their mismanagement and terrible design choices when competing with other auto producers, specifically citing the current failure that is the Chevy Malibu.
He also mentions how the CEO of GM, Dan Ackerson, has a whole two years experience in the auto industry, while Professor Doctor Martin Winterkorn, the CEO of Volkswagen, has spent his entire career in the auto industry. Clearly, this is indicative to the predicament that the entire General Motors company is in, and why Volkswagen is a leader in the current auto industry.
- Always Good News : U.S. Industrial Output Rises .6% in July
- Spain's Economic Future Uncertain
- Networking is a key to success
- Young Safety Professionals
- Where Is the Recovery? S&P 500 Companies Outlooks for Future Are Pessimistic.
- Microsoft : The Former Giant May Once Again Be A Contender