What is it? How can this help my company achieve higher goals?
In an economy focused on regrowth and restructure, businesses all over are trying to innovate wherever they can. Kaizen can be the beginning of looking at business like never before.
In a typical corporate structure top to bottom, the corporate level makes all the decisions. Under the Kaizen model every level; from CEO through the mailroom is invited to offer up their ideas, creativity and acumen to help the company grow. Kaizen has been proven to revitalize a corporation through this new way of thinking both inside and out of the box.
First developed by the Japanese following WWII and then, made widely popular by Toyota, Kaizen is successful through continually making small improvements, that both reduces waste and expands productivity.
Kaizen has proven to:
- Increase Productivity & Motivation
- Improve Communication Skills
- Create a Happier Work Environment
- Decrease employee loss
- Improve Quality Control
- Create better use of Capitol
- Innovate Investment Strategies
Previously only the proven leadership had been able to sit at the table and discuss development or structure. Kaizen reinvigorates business by reminding leaders even an entry-level worker can help bring about change to the bottom line. Huge changes to the cog are not always what’s required. Kaizen suggests through small little advancements and opportunities new challenges will motivate the entire wheel together towards the ultimate achievement of the business goals.
Western business typically run on a “Why mess with a good thing?” theme that has often created more boring business with little to no innovation. Kaizen is always pushing the envelope, always being open to new ideas and staying on top of the competition. The Japanese have been tremendously successful because they don’t sit around waiting for a big new idea – they are open to innovation even at the smallest level and constantly willing to trying new things.
Incorporating Kaizen can be a game-changer to your business. Best of all, Kaizen creates immediate change, immediate growth and immediate results to your bottom line.
Bottom Line Kaizen can be a game changer for any company Need more information click here for a free guide to Kaizen
- What are the Best Kaizen Benefits?
- Great Kaizen Idea – Kaizen by Inspiration
- Kaizen Tips from My Personal Experience
- Kaizen Continuous Improvement – Ten Tips
- Kaizen Events, How vital is it to Lean manufacturing
- Kaizen- An Organizations Journey towards Perfection
- Kaizen Training and Research Page | Learn About Kaizen– creativesafetysupply.com
- Getting Started with Kaizen– creativesafetysupply.com
- Understanding the Toyota Production System– creativesafetysupply.com